- Library presentations include the following Library Systems: KingCounty, Sno-Isle, Fairfax Regional, Seattle Public, Bluebonnet Regional, PierceCounty and many others across the country and in Australia.
- Book store and museum presentations include: Third Place Books, Village Books, Whatcom Children’s Museum, Museum of History and Industry and others.
- Conferences include: Michigan Library Association, Pacific Northwest Writer’s Association, Washington Association of Library Employees (WALE), Young Authors, Oregon Library Association (OLA) and Washington Library Association (WLA) – 2008 joint conference and more.
- Schools and other venues include: SeattleCenter, Puyallup Fair, Stanwood-Camano Fair, Family Fun Nights, Elementary, Middle and High School audiences and the list goes on.
Author and Illustrator:
- KCLS Summer Reading promotional videos – wrote and produced storyboards and video, 2004-present.
- Animated movie, “The Adventures of Super Toilet” for WaterAid America, 2008.
- Published Pbbfflliitt! in Storytelling magazine, Sep/Oct 2007.
- Published ‘Flush! An Ode to Toilets’ – written and illustrated, 2006.
- Wrote and illustrated “Lewis and Clark, Up a Creek”.
- Self published 2 books of political cartoons based on the strip, “Don’t Feed the Vultures” and “No Services”.
- Cartoonist and creator of daily comic strip, Big Butte Junction for Star Tribune Daily Times WY, 1995-1999.
- Fish Out of Water (created for St. LouisSchool District unit on conservation).
- Jen Shipman Productions, ‘Inbetweener Animations’ for St Louis Cardinals and Kansas City Royals, 1985.
- CDs: ‘Noisy Tales’, ‘Seasoned Greetings’, ‘Sugar Frosted Noisy Tales’.
- Sound effects on award-winning Zucker Brothers, webtoon series, “It’s JerryTime”, episode – The Gobbler.
- KHTR Radio morning show sound segments.
- Weekly Saturday Story Show – KIQZ, WY.
- Half Wits Comedy Revue (Channel 44), St. Petersburg.
- NPR story show “Pelican Shack”, Pensacola, FL.
- Florida State Theater.
- Various comedy clubs in MO, KS, KY, IL, GA, FL, AL.
- Various sound effects for radio ads Olympia Broadcast Company, MO.
- AtchafalayaSwampMuseumWelcomeCenter (voice and sounds of animatronics stork and Gator).
- Vocal Foley for cartoon short “Shutterbug”.
- Sound effects for Sound Dunes Studio (AZ) video game sound catalog.
- Eglin AFB (Jet sounds for demo presentation).
- New Orleans Home and Garden show, 2004-2005.
- Coconuts Comedy Club (Florida), 1990-91.
- Funnybone Comedy Club and Funnybone on Tour (Missouri), 1988-1991.
- Amoco Commercial car sounds, 1988.
Other significant work:
- Kids’ Performer, 1997-present.
- Featured quotes in article, Comic Relief, Parents Magazine, October 2009.
- Guest reader on the Dewey and Sketch (Snapdragon Puppets) dvd series, 2008.
- Wyoming Public Libraries Children’s librarian, 1995-1999.
- Sound Safari Theater, founded 1995.
- Touch Tone Tales, Dial-in Story Program, used by library systems and schools.